For the moment, we're going to leave behind talk of all the great things to do in Texas Hill Country this summer and turn our attention to planning upcoming Hill Country getaways. Fall is one of the most popular seasons to visit the Texas Hill Country. With milder weather in store and plenty of activity at local wineries, it's not a surprise, either. If you're considering Hill Country getaways this fall, there's no better place to stay than our exceedingly romantic Bed and Breakfast in Texas Hill Country.
The Blair House Inn has been the #1 destination for Hill Country getaways for years. We're best known for our warm and welcoming hospitality, attentive service, relaxing and well-appointed accommodations, and stunning views. We also host one of the best restaurants in Wimberley, Texas, and an exciting year-round cooking school.
There's so much that goes into curating a space for romantic getaways, and we'd love to share it with you. We know you'll feel at ease from the moment you first arrive. From there, how you spend your time in Texas Hill Country is up to you - but whatever it is, we're here to help. If you're ready for unforgettable Hill Country getaways, head to our booking calendar and book your room at our Texas Bed and Breakfast.
The Best Lodging for Texas Hill Country Getaways
The single most important consideration when planning your Hill Country getaways is where you will stay. Great accommodations really do form a solid foundation for a great getaway, and you won't find a better place to stay in Texas Hill Country than our romantic Hill Country Bed and Breakfast. It's rated as one of the best places to stay in Wimberley, Texas, for a reason!
Hill Country getaways are truly spectacular and are about so much more than great wine. Hill Country getaways allow you to slow down, reconnect, and have a little fun together. Of course, great wine, great food, and a great ambiance are all a part of that. We offer all that and more at our Texas Hill Country Bed and Breakfast.
Our Hill Country Bed and Breakfast is nestled on 22 stunning acres and offers a range of romantic guest rooms, suites, and cottages for you to choose from. In addition to luxury accommodations, we offer a day spa, which offers services like massages, facials, aromatherapy, and more. After indulgent spa services, take the time to dip in our 45-foot lap pool or whirlpool spa, unwind with a glass of wine on your private porch or balcony, and enjoy the breathtaking sight of a sunset over Texas Hill Country.
Come over a weekend and join us for one of our renowned cooking classes, or join us on Saturday evenings for an unforgettable meal at our Wimberley restaurant. Every Saturday night, we open to the public and offer a gourmet, fine dining experience that can't be matched. We offer a 5-course pre-fixe menu that changes weekly.
Already, you have unforgettable Hill Country getaways in the making, and you haven't even left our property yet!
Romantic Things to do in Texas Hill Country
There's no shortage of great things to do in Hill Country, many of which are the perfect complement to romantic Hill Country getaways. If you're looking to steal away some time with your sweetheart this fall, we have a few tips and tricks to make the most of your getaway.
Great Hill Country getaways start with exceptional lodging, and we have that taken care of at our Texas Bed and Breakfast. What you do for the remainder of the time is up to you, but here are a few suggestions for some more romantic things to do in Texas Hill Country.
- Without a doubt, the most romantic thing to do in Texas Hill Country is to go wine tasting. There are plenty of great Texas Hill Country wineries worth visiting, but we've narrowed our list down to a few favorites to help you plan.
- Visit the charming small Texas Hill Country towns like Wimberly, New Braunfels/Gruene, Blanco, and Fredericksburg.
- One of our favorite parts of romantic Hill Country getaways is getting the chance to eat at excellent restaurants. It just so happens that co-located at our Texas Bed and Breakfast is one of the best restaurants in Wimberley, open every Saturday for sensational meals.
- Romance means something different for everyone. If adventure is your love language, there's plenty of that in the Hill Country, too. Consider tubing down the Guadalupe River, hiking at Pedernales Falls State Park, or zip lining with Wimberley Zipline Adventures.
- Enjoy a romantic picnic at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - it's stunning at sunset!
- Listen to some live music and go dancing - there are plenty of places to do this all over Texas hill Country, including downtown Wimberley. However, one of the most popular is Gruene Hall.
- Visit the charming art galleries and studios downtown, like Wimberley Glass Works or Silo glass Studio.
- Wander the streets of downtown Wimberley, taking the time to visit local shops along the way.
Don't let one of the best Hill Country getaways pass you by. Book your room at our exceptional Texas Hill Country Bed and Breakfast today.