Though it's true our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast is not only the #1 rated place to stay in Texas Hill Country but also offers one of the best restaurants in Wimberley, that's really just the beginning - especially when it comes to food. Our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast also hosts one of the best cooking schools in the state of Texas.
The culinary atmosphere at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast is truly second to none. You'll taste our dedication to excellence in everything we do here, starting with breakfast each morning of your stay and ending with our Saturday night dinners. Food lovers can center their getaway around our cooking classes, too, as we offer two and three-day cooking classes throughout the year.
If you've been looking at experiencing a bit of romance and class in Texas Hill Country, it's time to consider booking a room - and maybe even a cooking class - at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast. You won't regret it!
Cooking Classes at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast
The cooking classes at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast are special affairs. Not only do you get to stay in the luxurious accommodations provided at our Inn, but you'll have two or three days to learn, practice, and perfect new skills in the kitchen, guided by our excellent team. We offer cooking classes at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast every month of the year.
We feature various cooking two and three-day cooking classes, each with a distinct theme and goal for the weekend. The classes are interesting, engaging, hands-on, and incredibly delicious. You'll enjoy plenty of laughs, and you'll take some new skills home with you to impress your friends and family. We'll even send you home with a book of delicious recipes to test out your new skills.
Throughout the class, you'll cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which of course, you'll then be able to enjoy with a complimentary wine pairing. You can see our up-to-date calendar for the remainder of 2022 on our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast website. We've also just released our schedule for the 2023 calendar year, which will be on our website shortly.
Of course, while you're here over the weekend enjoying cooking classes at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast, you'll also have the option to dine at one of the best restaurants in Wimberley, Texas. Our restaurant is only open to the public on Saturday nights, but it's worth waiting a week for the exquisite food and elegant ambiance.
You'll find our Wimberley restaurant rivals anything you'll eat in big cities like Austin. Couple the sensational and ever-changing menu with exceptional white tablecloth dining, and you have an unforgettable evening at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast ahead.
9 More Things to do in Wimberley, Texas
Wimberley Texas is one of the most beautiful, artistic, and charming of the Texas Hill Country towns. It's so quintessentially Texas, and it makes the perfect home base to enjoy a variety of getaways. From romantic Hill Country getaways to a fun girl's weekend in Texas, there's a lot to love about Wimberley.
You'll have some breaks during the cooking classes at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast - and you're also welcome to extend your day by a few days to enjoy the best of Hill Country while you're here. Here are some of our favorite things to do in Wimberley.
- Head to Cypress Creek Nature Preserve, which is a secluded and absolutely stunning paradise in the heart of Texas Hill Country.
- Art lovers love this town! One of the top-rated things to do in Wimberley is to visit local studios and galleries, like Art on 12.
- Another great artistic attraction in Wimberley is the Wimberley Glassworks. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a live glass-blowing demonstration.
- Want to get that adrenaline pumping? One of the best things to do in Wimberley for that is to take a flight with Wimberley Zipline Adventures.
- On the first Saturday of the month between March and December, head to the exciting Wimberley Market Days. It's the largest outdoor market in Texas Hill Country and the second largest market of its kind in the state of Texas. With nearly 500 booths to visit, no wonder it's one of the best things to do in Wimberley!
- Take a hike up Old Baldy, and enjoy a beautiful view looking back over downtown Wimberley.
- You don't have to travel very far to enjoy one of the best Texas Hill Country wineries. Stop in for a tasting at Wimberley Valley Winery, one of the best things to do in Wimberley.
- During the summer, one of the most popular things to do in Wimberley is to cool off at the Blue Hole Regional Park. It's one of the best swimming holes in Texas Hill Country! Jacob's Well Natural Area is another great place to take a cool dip!
- You can't escape the wild west while in Texas, so you might as well embrace it at Pioneer Town, located right in the heart of downtown Wimberley.
By now, this should go without saying, but the #1 on our list of things to do in Wimberley is to relax, unwind, and enjoy a cooking class at our exceptional Wimberley Bed and Breakfast. There's no better place to stay in all of Texas. Book your stay at our Wimberley Bed and Breakfast today!