If you're looking for a fun, relaxing, and memorable getaway this fall, look no further than our Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast. Fall is a beautiful time of year to be here. Not only will the trees change color, but the weather will be milder and more enjoyable. It truly is the best time of year to get out and explore the beautiful Hill Country.
From wine tastings and shopping excursions to hiking through the best State Parks, you won't run out of fun things to do in Texas Hill Country. As wonderful as it is here in the fall, there's truly nothing better than a getaway at the Blair House Inn. We're rated as the best place to stay in Wimberley, Texas, as it's easy to see why. With 22 sprawling acres to enjoy and spectacular Hill Country views everywhere you turn, and fantastic amenities like a Day Spa, lap pool, and more, you'll want for nothing during your time with us.
Texas Hill Country is an easy weekend getaway from Austin and San Antonio, but you'll feel like you're a million miles away. It is truly the best of Texas, and we love to share all the best things to do in Texas hill Country this fall. Book a room at our Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast today!
Best Things to Do in Texas Hill Country
Though often, the best part of the getaway is not so much what you do but how you feel while you're there. When you stay with us at our Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast, we are confident that you'll leave feeling relaxed and renewed in a way you didn't know you needed. Though there are plenty of great things to do in Texas Hill Country, many of our guests choose to do nothing but hang out here at our Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast.
We can hardly blame them, given our gorgeous lap pool, a fantastic day spa, and 22 beautiful acres to explore! Even so, we know some of our guests also love to get out and explore - and that's why we're here talking about all the best things to do in Texas Hill Country. It's a big area with many great towns to explore. Whatever you choose to do, you're in for a memorable getaway.
Texas Hill Country is home to popular cities like Austin and Fredericksburg and is the bustling heart of Texas wine country. It's also geographically and culturally interesting, with influences from the American Southwest and the Southeast. With so many aspects to this exciting destination, is it any wonder there are plenty of fun things to do in Texas Hill Country? Find a list of our favorites below!
- If you love a great glass of wine, you'll love your time in Texas Hill Country. Visiting the area's award-winning wineries is one of the best things to do in Texas Hill Country!
- Though Fredericksburg is one of the more well-known towns in Texas Hill Country and offers a variety of wineries, shops, and things to do, it's just one of the many great Hill Country towns you should consider visiting. Wimberley, where we are located, is one of them! It's a fantastic destination with great art galleries, shops, and more.
- Speaking of small towns worth enjoying, a getaway in Texas wouldn't be fun without a little live music and dancing! There's plenty of it here, but one of our favorite things to do in Texas Hill Country is to go to Gruene Hall.
- If you're looking for adventure in your getaway, there are plenty of fun things to do in Texas Hill Country. While the weather is still nice, you can float the Guadalupe River or enjoy hiking at Pedernales Falls State Park or zipline with Wimberley Zipline Adventures.
- Another great place to go hiking is Enchanted Rock State Natural Area. This is our favorite place to enjoy a sunset picnic if you're so inclined!
- If you love great art, you'll love browsing the galleries of Hill Country. In particular, one of our favorite things to do in Texas Hill Country is to visit the galleries and studios in downtown Wimberley, including Wimberley Glass Works or Silo Glass Studio. You can watch live demonstrations, and this fall, Wimberley Glass Works will offer glasses to make your own piece!
- Texas isn't necessarily somewhere you think of for vibrant fall foliage, but you'd be wrong! You can enjoy some really stunning fall scenery here in Texas Hill Country, and one of our favorite ways to enjoy it is by taking a scenic drive.
- By now, it probably goes without saying, but one of the best things to do in Texas Hill Country is nothing - at least nothing of consequence. Relax, unwind, and savor the season at our #1-rated Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast.
The Best Place to Stay in Wimberley, Texas
For adventure seekers, wine connoisseurs, foodies, and those seeking pampered relaxation, there's truly no better place to escape this fall than Texas Hill Country. And when it comes to where to stay for that fabulous getaway, there's no better place to stay in Wimberley, Texas, than our #1-rated Blair House Inn.
It won't take you long to see why we're rated as the best place to stay in Wimberley, Texas. We offer guests their own private slice of what many fondly refer to as "the good life," meaning a getaway filled with good food and wine, plenty of fun things to do, and the perfect balance between "things" and relaxing. As much as we know you'll love having easy access to all the best things to do in Texas Hill Country, we also know they are nothing compared to the relaxed luxury you'll encounter at our Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast.
Our Wimberley, TX Bed and Breakfast offers a range of accommodations, including guest rooms, spacious suites, and private cottages. All of these accommodations are spread out on our 22 beautiful acres just outside downtown Wimberley, and it's this zen-like atmosphere that will put your mind, body, and soul at ease from the moment you arrive.
Unwind with a glass of wine on your private deck or porch and soak in the views, or indulge with one (or more) treatments at our day spa. We still have several months left of our season lap pool and spa, too, so leave yourself plenty of time to indulge in your favorite book poolside. These truly are among the best things to do in Texas Hill Country! Don't miss your chance to relax and unwind in style this fall. Book your room and discover why we're the best place to stay in Wimberley, TX today!