Thank you for considering a stay at Blair House Inn. Please be sure to review our policies, below. If you have any questions about our policies or if you would like to help planning your trip, please contact us.
- Our B&B in Texas Hill Country is a non-smoking facility. Please refrain from smoking or vaping while staying on the property, both indoors and outdoors.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (Please let us know if you require a late check-in).
- Check-out is 11 am.
- Sorry, no pets. Violation of pet policy fees $500 per day.
- Please, no children under the age of 16 years old.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guests are charged $100 a night per guest.
- Blair House does not allow open carry firearms on our property.
- Blair House is situated in the Hill Country and has a hilly terrain. Please use caution while walking and staying on the property. Blair House bears no responsibility for any falls or injuries.
- Waiver of Lawsuit/Liability: By Booking a reservation I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Blair House Inn and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure to any infection or illness, and/ or spread of any illness and any falls while staying at Blair House Inn related to utilizing Blair House Inn’s services and premises. I understand that by this waiver I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses or any other losses, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
- CHOICE OF LAW: I understand and agree that the law of the State of Texas will apply to this contract. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS RELEASE, AND FREELY AND KNOWINGLY ASSUME THE RISK AND WAIVE MY RIGHTS CONCERNING LIABILITY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- Reservations on weekends are available at a two-night minimum. There is a three-night minimum stay on holidays.
- Absolutely NO Smoking / Vaping /Electric Cigarettes allowed on the property. A $400 fee will be automatically charged if you smoke on the property.
Call us at 737 259 7200 to inquire if a one-night reservation could be made available on weekends.
- Reservations on weekends are available at a two-night minimum.
- Reservations on Holiday weekends are available at a three-night minimum.
- Call us at 737-259-7200 to inquire if a one-night reservation could be made available on weekends.
Inn Cancellation Policy
- A $50.00 fee is charged for all cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the day of arrival. Your deposit will be refunded, less the $50.00 fee, on the date of the cancellation. The full amount of the reservation will be due on cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date. We will charge your credit card for the full amount of the reservation and a gift certificate will be sent to you.
- Your credit card WILL be charged one room night and tax deposit, or a 50% deposit on cooking schools at the time you make the reservation at our B&B in Texas Hill Country. Any discounts or specials will be applied once the deposit is received.
- All other services and fees will be payable at the time of check out.
- Guests who choose to shorten their stay while in residence at our bed and breakfast are responsible for the entire amount of the reservation.
- Failure to arrive on the reservation date will result in forfeiture of deposit, and a gift certificate for another stay at our B&B in Texas Hill Country will be issued for the remaining amount of the stay.
- Guests who do not show up for any part of their reservation will be deemed a “no-show,” will be responsible for the entire amount of the reservation, and will not receive a gift certificate or refund as reimbursement.
- No exceptions will be made to the cancellation policy.
- Room Rates are not included in Cooking School Rates.
- Room stays are required for Cooking Schools.
Day Spa Cancellation Policy
- Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice when booking an appointment.
- All cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment and no-shows will be charged 100% of the total.
- Appointments made on the day of service will not have a cancellation option.
- Appointments will not be scheduled without a credit card on file.